:: Monday, 12 May 2008 ::
Hubba Hubba! Now This Is How Politicians Should Look
Whoo, them Italian politico gals is easy on the eye, no? Thanks Rob at terrific Wind Rose Hotel. for this bit of news you can use and also for this tag (scusi for the delay, here. Took a couple weeks off to enjoy other blogs a bit).
So here goes (albeit abbreviated to 10 questions):
1. Last movie you saw in a theater? For the life of me I cannot recall. Maybe Death Proof? Jeez, what is it that gives you good memory? Zinc or something? Whatever it is I need more of it.
2. What book are you [re]reading? I am reading The Food Taster by some guy has it set up as a translation of a 15th century Tuscan text. It's okaaay.
3. Favorite board game? Chess.
4. Favorite magazine? Still is Car magazine, even though LKJ Setright is dead and James May has moved on.
5. Favorite smells? Soffritto.
6. Favorite sounds? Third gear whining.
7. Worst feeling in the world? Hangover.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? News.
9. Favorite fast food place? Toto's Pizza, Lygon Street, Melbourne
10.Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Yes. Flat Eric.
But only when the fiancee is travelling outta town.
And one nice thing about the person who sent this to you? One? Is Rob. Is All Good.
Who would I tag? What the heck - Romeo Mike. He owes me no favours at all - let us see what happens.
:: WB 12:39 am [link+] ::