WOG BLOG

:: Wog Blog ::

:: WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT? ::

:: Welcome. This blog will present a wog perspective on matters. And this wog will decide what matters.:: ::bloghome:: | ::contact::
::WOG FROG(&SPAIN) 2006::
:: Day 1 of 14 - Start Here
::WOG MOG LEJOG 2005::
:: Day 0 of 14 - Start Here
::WOG ON THE ROAD 2004::
:: Day 1 of 10 - Start Here
::NORMBLOG PROFILE 84::
:: Wog Blogger Profile
::A Few Recommended Oz Blogs::
:: Tim Blair
:: Belmont Club
:: Silent Running
:: Bernard Slattery
:: Tony the Teacher
:: Yobbo
:: Adrian the Cabbie
:: Andrew Bolt
:: Romeo Mike
::A Few Recommended News Sites::
:: News Now
:: Sydney Morning Herald
:: The Daily Telegraph
:: The Australian
:: The Financial Review
:: Atlantic Monthly
:: Drudge Report
:: Counterterrorism Blog
::A Few Recommended US Blogs::
:: Jules Crittenden
:: Glenn Reynolds
:: James Lileks
:: Little Green Footballs
:: The Corner
:: Matt Welch
:: Ken Layne
:: Stephen Green
:: Eugene Volokh
:: Iraq Now
:: Jeff Goldstein
:: Powerline
:: Opera Chick
::A Few Recommended Italian Blogs::
:: 1972
:: I Love America
:: Il Foglio
:: Il Nouvo Riformista
:: Wind Rose Hotel
:: Libero Pensiero
:: Beppe Grillo
::A Few Recommended UK Blogs::
:: Oxblog
:: Harry's Place
:: Theo Spark
:: Tuscan Tony
:: Biased BBC
:: Melanie Phillips
:: Oliver Kamm
:: Samizdata
:: Harry Hutton
:: Norman Geras
:: Tim Worstall
:: Freedom & Whisky
::A Few Recommended Other Blogs::
:: Gates of Vienna
:: EurSoc
:: Iberian Notes
:: Healing Iraq
:: Baghdad Burning
:: The Messopotamian
:: Mahmood's Den
:: No Pasaran!Merde in France
:: Dissident Frogman
:: The Head Heeb
[::Archives::]
November 2002 December 2002 January 2003 February 2003 March 2003 April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 July 2003 August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 April 2006 June 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 May 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 April 2009 May 2009 October 2009 April 2010 May 2012

:: Monday 25 October 2004 ::

Look, okay? The deal is this.

I can call myself a wog, I can call my wog buddies wogs. I can use the term wog in conversation to describe....persons of....wogs, alright?

But I will not accept a McGinty-skippy stranger eva calling me a wog. Na. That's a fightin' word when a skippy who ain't my buddy says it.

...

But how was that article? I mean, wogs, spicks, hebes, coons, niggers, gins, slopes, gooks, oil ticks, rock monsters, yids, ragheads, sand nazis, krauts, frogs, whingeing poms, squareheads, boongs, spades, porch monkeys, jigaboos, dagos, Greeks, paddys, scots gits...freakin' spazzs, tards....Where will it end?

The WA Attorney-General? Wants to legislate this stuff? What is the man thinking? You do not put this stuff into law. There does not have to be a law for this. I do reckon this stuff is for strong characters who can take it, and it has to be used carefully. My Pa hated wog. Hated it. My Ma has no time for it either. I hated it for ever too. Cannot recall when it became okay for me to use it. I think I have to credit a school buddy who was relaxed about it. And she married a bloke who was relaxed about it too. Great couple. That is what I mean about strong characters. You develop some scar tissue so the barbs when they are flung - and they are so flung; I so amemba that blonde, what was her name? Virginia Jones? Some dull skippy name, anyhoo 'catch the ball, wog'. Puhlease. Everyone knows it hurts less if it bounces first - do not hurt quite so much.

Right?

Whatever.

I think it is dumb.

But the dumbest thing I ever read involving use of the word wog was an exchange on Troppo Armadillo where I posted a comment referring to a wog who was writing on that site as a wog - as in 'hey wog' - and Ken Parish, who has my site linked on his site wrote this:

"Yes I saw the word "wog" the second time I read "w"'s comment, and could hardly believe anyone, however ignorant, could actually write such a thing. He/she probably refers to "niggers" as well (and wops, chinks, dagoes etc). It just lets us know that this is a person best treated with complete contempt."

Ha ha ha ha ha.....

And he's got a link to my site on his site.

He writes the word wog every minute of every day on the internets on his site.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

see, that legislation is written for folks like Ken Parish. Good folks who mean well, but really need to lighten up. It is not law that is needed.

It is a bit of relaxation in the company of wogs.

...

'...best treated with complete contempt.' Ha ha ha.

....ahhh.



:: WB 4:04 am [link+] ::

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?