:: Saturday, 10 November 2007 ::
Mafia 10 Commandments
Can you believe this? Why, it is almost as if these violent retard drug-dealers are trying to seem honourable.
It would be laughable, really, if it was not so damned sad. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
1. No-one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.
What person? A person called Mario with many subwoofers in his hotted up car, natch.
2. Never look at the wives of friends.
Hello? Hello? We are talking about wogs here. All women are on the menu. All the time.
3. Never be seen with cops.
How the hell would youse know, imbeciles? Provenzano got caught cos of informers....mafiosi talkng to the coppers. And Riina was caught in his own house, after getting plenty protection from bent coppers. What this should read is never be seen with straight cops...but once again, how would any of these mafia scum know? Idiots.
4. Don’t go to pubs and clubs.
Exsqueeze me, but where exactly is it that Mario is meant to pick up the wives, eh? The chicks?
5. Always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty - even if your wife’s about to give birth.
Birth? Men avoiding it? Your point is?
6. Appointments must absolutely be respected.
Ha! Ever done business with Italians? yeah, for Sicilians, double it and add thirty.
7. Wives must be treated with respect.
Oh puhleez, with the wives again? Wives are for cheating on. Full stop.
8. When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.
...stop, stop, I am holding my sides.
9. Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.
Oh yeah. We all know how well the Navara's get on with the Leggio's. Jeez.
10. People who can’t be part of Cosa Nostra: anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn’t hold to moral values.
So why is this blight on the world still existing since every member is a two-timer with no morals?
People who cannot really be part of the Cosa Nostra? Anyone taller than 5 ft, who can speak fluent actual Italian.
I would say H/T to Tuscan Tony, but now I am angry.
:: WB 4:54 pm [link+] ::